Mark the Date!
Please join us for our final 2014 Member Meeting to be held on Monday, December 8th, 2014 at Seasons 52, Burlington, MA. Our last meeting at this venue proved to be a terrific setting for a wonderful meal, discussion of issues, networking and planning the MAAPPN initiatives for 2015-2016 legislative year. 2 CEU’s are offered that will count towards the non-ANCC approved CEU requirements.
- Reimbursement rates for Psych APRNs (Psych CNS and Psych NPs)
- Strategy Update on Removal of Supervisory Requirements
- Launch New MAAPPN web site and Social Media connections
- Practice Committee: Campaign for Action, Psych APRN laws in other states
- Legislation: MAAPPN bills for 20015-16
- Psych CNS/NP transition issues: Update on Dual Program (CNS/NP) graduates and status with exam
- Nominations* and elections fro Treasurer and Secretary
Support for the meeting provided by Lundbeck PharmaceuticalsBrintellix)